Sunday, December 2, 2018

Maruchan Seimen ramen


I love ramen!

check out: www.theramenrater.com/2013/11/15/1228-maruchan-seimen-japanese-instant-noodles-shio-aji/ 

It was good! I added some eggs, chicken slices, scallion, chinese morel, goji berries, dried laver.

www.happysouper.de/2-3/896-maruchan-seimen-shoyu.htm

It was good ramen, much better than the sapporo ichiban stuff! It tasted rich and pure, original japanese and ver satisfying with the egg.

The price tag on the package isnt the right price, i paid 79 cents, since it was a little above the expiring date.
I know instant ramen very well and you can consume it even some month after expiration, its still finde, trust me.

Now i gonna wath tv, while im in the internet, while i play gameboy. *puts feet up* Oh, yeah!

I need to rest and relax because i have had a very active day today and tomorrow, i will have an appointment at the neurologist for an EEG. After that i will buy some more dr martens. :-) Uuuuh, yeah.
Some very nice looking by the way:
They are described to be in a very good condition, only 35€ . A steal. I dont know if they will fit me. If they will fit me, 38 is maybe even too big. I dont know. Yes, i have real angelic lotus feet.^^

Thats fine but the only stressy thing is going everywhere by train. I suffer from motion sickness or any unknown misscondition that is comparable to that.
On top of that, the trains in my city are so crowded, that you sometimes can not fit yourself in anymore, even if you are slim! You gotta have nerves like armthick wires if you want to live a decent life in that city.

No comments:

Post a Comment